How to use Snapchat in 2020 to share to all story platforms?
Did you know that posting to stories is one of the best strategies you can use in 2020 to grow your business online?
Especially if you are using Personal Branding and Attraction Marketing.
But why use Snapchat?
Isn’t Snapchat dead? Everybody has stories now, right?
There’s stories on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and now LinkedIn.
For one, Snapchat was the first platform to create Stories.
I guess they were ahead of their time.
However, they still have many features that make it the best to use as the story recording platform.
Here’s a few reasons why I prefer using Snapchat to record my story:
- You can record up to 60 seconds.
- You can save your recording without any watermarks (with TikTok, you can record 60 seconds too and save it, but their logo is burned into it)
- You can add face lenses to your video and choose from literally thousands (Instagram and Facebook have them too, but I find Snapchat does a better job).
What’s my process?
So, here’s how I do it.
- Record 60 second video on Snapchat
- Save video
- Add text, link and Snapcode to post and share to Snapchat stories
- Upload story to Instagram
- Add text and link to each of the 4 15 second videos
- Share to Instagram Story
- Wait for Instagram to finish uploading
- Add the 4 videos from Instagram to my Facebook story in the right order.
- Add the 1st video to LinkedIn stories and wait for it to upload
- Once 1st video is uploaded to LinkedIn stories successfully, add next one and do the other 2 the same way.
- Upload 60 second video to TikTok
- Add disappearing text to video
- Add Music to video
- Share to TikTok profile
That’s it in a nutshell.
You can certainly create a story for each platform manually by recording on each one.
It’s recommend that if you have time to do it as it’s always better to create native content for social media.
However, if you are like me and don’t necessarily have the time to do it that way, you can use my syndication method to do it.
Watch the video to see exactly how I do it and how to use the various story platforms to share.
Share this with your friends too, they want to know how.