[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”1_4″][et_pb_sidebar _builder_version=”3.17.2″ area=”et_pb_widget_area_1″ /][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_2″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.21″]
Hi and thanks for your interest in becoming a VA for me, as you can see from my blog here and my older blog at successwithjs.com, I’ve been around for a while and am ready to step up my game.
What I’m looking for is someone to spend just a few hours a month (5 to 20) to perform some simple tasks for me.
Example of tasks to be performed
- Logging to my social accounts
- Like other people’s posts as me
- Comment on other people’s posts as me
- Reply to some comments (only when appropriate)
- Share my posts to groups
- Create manychat broadcast posts
- Create email broadcasts on aWeber
- Create video thumbnail on YouTube videos I have
- Add SEO keywords to YouTube videos
- Create a blog post on Sites platform (a wordpress Divi site)
- Transcribe words from my videos to create blog posts, emails and other posts.
- Create shortlink to blog post
Because I will be getting lots of applicants for this role, I need to ensure you have the qualifications before we have an actual interview.
- Have your own computer
- Have high speed internet access
- Be able to fully understand English, written and oral.
- Be willing to do one or two Zoom sessions with me where I explain what I need done and we walk through it together.
- Be able to understand all tasks and perform them regularly (once a week to start)
- Not be afraid to ask questions to ensure you perform the task exactly how I want it (do not ever assume)
- Have a PayPal account to receive payments (or other online method)
Bonus points if you know the following:
- DIVI theme
- Know, Like and Trust process
- Build, Engage and Sell process
- Attraction marketing
- Personal Branding
If you feel you are qualified, please do the following:
- Book yourself a 30 minute Zoom interview call in my calendar at http://calendar.jeansergegagnon.com
- Send me an email at email@example.com and include your chosen interview time.
- Include in it any relevant information and details on why you think I should pick you
- Include your availability and hours of accessibility based on universal standard time (GMT/London time) – i.e. when are you up and not at another job or sleeping.
- Tell me how you’d like to get paid. Hourly? By the job? How much? How often?
- Let me know any other details you think might be relevant to helping me make my decision.
Please keep in mind that not all candidates will be considered.
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_4″][et_pb_sidebar _builder_version=”3.17.2″ area=”et_pb_widget_area_2″ /][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]